Bitcoin Support Phone Number | +1-855-785-2511
Bitcoin Support Phone Number: You are not logged into BitcoinWallet.com. To request support for your account, please log in first. If you are having trouble logging in or creating your account, please review the following:
Q1. I tried to sign up but I didn’t receive a confirmation email.
A. If you tried to sign up but you haven’t received your email address you should check the following:
- Is the confirmation mail in your spam folder? If so, mark BitcoinWallet.com as a safe sender and move the mail to your inbox.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list. this may make our emails reach you faster.
- If you still haven’t received the confirmation email wait a few minutes for the email to arrive.
- If nothing worked, start over. Create a new account and be sure to enter your email address correctly.
Q2. I forgot my password.
A. Click on the below link to reset your password.
Q3.I tried to reset my password and it says my email address can’t be found.
A. When you reset your password we will send a reset code to the current email address associated with your BitcoinWallet.com account. Verify the following:
- Did you enter your email correctly?
- Are you sure you are entering the correct email address for your BitcoinWallet.com account?
- Have any of your accounts been compromised? Could someone have stolen your identity and changed the email address on this account? We are not able to recover an account that you cannot log in to.
Q4. Why didn’t receive a 2FA security code?
A. All BitcoinWallet.com 2 factor authentication (2FA) security codes are sent by email. Try the following to receive your 2FA security code:
- Is the 2FA email in your spam folder? If so, mark BitcoinWallet.com as a safe sender and move the email to your inbox;
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list. This may make emails reach you faster;
- Wait a few minutes for the email to arrive;
- Click “Resend Secure Code” to have a new 2FA email sent.
Q5. When logging on it says “Please check the captcha form.” What do I do?
A. You may have tried to log in before you clicked “I am not a robot”. Reload the page, enter your email address and password again then check “I am not a robot” and wait until you see a green check mark before you continue.