To manage your Bitcoins address, you must launch the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin Chrome application. If you didn’t install it yet, this is the way to do it: in your Chrome browser, firstly install the application from the website.
To find your Bitcoin address (required to receive a payment),
- Connect your Ledger device
- Enter your PIN code
- For Nano S and Blue only: Open the Bitcoin application on your device
- Launch your Bitcoin Chrome application on your computer
- Click on “Receive”, a popup opens
- Copy the “Bitcoin address” which is displayed
Please note that your Ledger wallet generates a new address each time you want to receive a payment, thanks to the Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) support. Each address generated by your wallet is yours forever, you can use them several times or just once at your convenience, it won’t cause problems – even if it may be safer to use each address only once.